The original props were made by Bellbm, all I did was fix them up.
I do not recommend printing your own AR drone propellers.
The AR flight controller is very sensitive, any imbalance and it can shut the craft down in mid air, so yeah - not a great experiment.
This fixes all the holes in the scanned prop that was uploaded. To get both sides, simply mirror this in replicatorG, this ended up being from the rear right prop after printing and fitting, so front left and rear right is this file, mirror for front right and rear left. Print with as little infill and shells as possible. If you have a digital scale, you are aiming for about 3.3grams per blade, if you are out, get sanding and balancing! I used 3 percent infil and that was just enough to get them to hold, but they were still weak, this is going to be a long experiment.