A beautiful box, the original one. :-) Thank you, Dasaki.
To control 3 extruders (needed for a Diamond hot end), I had to add a CNC shield
so I made it 80mm high.
The Ramps CNC Shield Bracket in http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:843491 was a bit too wide, so I made another CNC Shield mount.
And then I added a support for the box for a Prusa i3 Hesine printer, so I do not need extra holes in the printer chassis.
The CNC shield is not connected, because I gave up on the diamond, for the moment, and went back to the original 1 extruder. For now, at least. ;-(
The picture suggests that the CNC shield is bothering some parts on the ramps. That is not the case.
I made somewhat bigger hinge pins. This means that it takes perhaps a bit more effort to join the 2 parts compared to the original ones. But a little twisting with the help of a screwdriver didn't do no harm (I used PLA) and worked every time like a charm. I had meant to add those bigger pins also at those other places, where they were more needed, but these got lost in the design process.
0.15 (CNC shield), 0.25 (base and cover), 0.3 (box support)
Raft for the CNC shield support only (I printed it vertically), support for the box support only.
I did it all in FreeCAD (linux) and printed via RepetierHost/SLic3r.
There is a bit of mystery here: in heightening the cover I lifted the hexagonal hole too.
So I closed that and made a new one.
And it was nicely closed, as far could see in FreeCAD and in RepetierHost/Slic3r.
So I was (and still am) really amazed to see it appear whilst printing.
The actual hole doesn't bother me (the mystery does, a bit), so I left it there.