in order to make the Robbe U47 a static diver. It really needs a new techrack.
I created this alternative techrack for the Robbe U47 RC Submarine kit so it would fit a static diving system.
- Print the bulkheads
- connect them with M6 threaded rods (78cm)
- insert the electronics tables in the front and the rear.
- use nuts on each side to put the bulkheads in place
The techrack provides mountpoints for:
- the included Speed 550 motors
- Receiver, LTR5.3, SBTS, Rokraft 120 ESC
- Engel 750ml EA tank
- 4 Carbonite Tiger2 servos
- 6500mAh LiPo batterypack
- added 2 servo slots in the 2nd table
- Added holes in the last bulkhead for the servo leads
- made the cable guides larger so they accomodate servocables (without having to remove the plug to get them through ;) )
- added bulkhead 5.1. The motor block can now be moved seperate from the servo table.