I came across this file and thought it was awesome but wanted to make some improvements for others to use.
The original cyclone cone file had some hollow voids within the flange portion, which would have not printed very well if you had supports turned off. I fixed the model by making this area solid.
The cyclone cylinder was a challenge to print in its original design. The dozens of support ribs presented themselves as very risky; if one peeled up and followed the nozzle around, it could cause havoc for the other weak support ribs. I slightly redesigned this so that the majority of the ribs are replaced with a solid surface. Also, I removed the solid wall closing off the vacuum hole as I didn't believe I needed the support.
If I were to print this again, I would definitely increase the wall thickness on both pieces. Mine works, but just barely--making the walls thicker would result in a better tool. Second, I would add supports within the cyclone cylinder where the side pipe enters the cyclone--this printed OK for me, but having that area supported would have resulted in a better finish.
Also, the entry doesn't fit a standard ShopVac tube (the outlet does, though).However, making a simple adapter isn't too hard.
100mm/s feed/flow speed, 300mm/s travel speed. Supports already designed into file and need to be removed after printing is complete.