This is part of antibiotic called vancomycin. As we know, antibiotics are some kind of molecules which can block process of metabolism of bacteria and fungi. And vancomycin is one of these molecules. It can be used to control growth of gram positive bacteria by binding tightly to D-alanine-D-alanine peptide which is an important structure for one peptide attaching to another to block the ability to form the crosslink.
This thing was made with Tinkercad. Edit it online https://www.tinkercad.com/things/6urz5Do8AwT
When I decided to print it out, I firstly downloaded pdb file from RCSB. And then I put it into VMD software to do some selections and modifications. After you selected parts of it, you should modify some resolution of sphere---mine is about 15 and regulate its size---again mine is about 2.5. And after that, you should scale up its size to 4.0 to avoid being too small in practice. And then, you can render your file into stl form and convert it into tinkercad. After that, you should first select and modify you angle of the molecule in tinkercad and download it in form of stl file, putting in into makerbot to check it out whether its size is suitable for being printed. If it's okay, congratulations! Then you should go back to tinkercad and add some supports of it. Pay attention! When you add some supports for it, you should be careful of height of sticks. That is to say, some of your sticks would be too tall to hold up the ball above it by itself----and this is why my print fell down. To address this problem, you should add some rafts to strengthen these sticks---and you can see I have modified my model by adding some rafts to it. When you get all this done, you can convert it into makerbot again, and wait for it being printed. By the way, printing time may take you 3-4 hours. Good luck!