I ran across vitaminjosh's "Printrbot Simple Vibration Dampener" (Thing ID 184821) and decided to give it a go. It worked well for its intended use, but I wanted more stability than the original design offered, so I decided to utilize part of the design to make bench mounts for my printrbot. Simply adding bench mounts to the end of the original design would've made it too long for most stock printrbots, so I opted to make individual pieces for each corner. This design is what I came up with. ALL feedback is welcomed including constructive criticism. If you make one, share a photo!
I will be uploading a revised version shortly to account for issues with the upper screw holes where it mounts to the printer. (Essentially increasing the depth of the channel and raising the location of the screw holes).
My printer is not in the list (Printrbot Simple Makers w/ XL Upgrade), so had to select simple black as the closest (not really) option.
I've had the best luck printing these with supports at 0.1mm layer height @ 30% infill. A brim helps with bed adhesion. Would recommend using ABS considering it is a structural design.