Cup holder for Saab 9-3 1998-2002 (& SAAB 900 1994-1998)
Cup holder is attached to the knobs of middle ventilation grille in dashboard.
1. Print (ABS) the following parts:
- Top x 1
- Bottom x 1
- Side x 2
- Back x 1 (Mirror in RHD cars?)
2. Push & glue parts together (with acetone when ABS) in the following order:
- side plates to bottom part
- back plate to side plates (notice the direction!)
- top plate to side plates
- adjust the knobs in ventilation grille to center position both horizontally & vertically
- push the cup holder towards the dashboard (ventilation knobs through the holes in cup holder)
- slide the cup holder gently downwards until it 'locks' into its place
I used generic ABS filament (0.4mm nozzle, 0.2mm layer height, 4 solid layers (top & bottom), wall thickness 0.8mm, infill 20%).
Infill percentage is low on purpose to maintain top plate of cup holder flexing to adapt cups with different diameter.
It is good idea to print the 'back plate' upside down to prevent usage of support material.
All other parts can be printed as they are.