Easy Leveling Extruder Carriage for Replicator 2X
Makerbot replicator 2X has been the best printer Makerbot ever made with one major flaw: Leveling the two extruder nozzles are literally impossible. Even if you level them, you often need to push one extruder up (out of way) for precision single extruder prints.
T10 CRX is a replacement extruder carriage that makes leveling easy. You can level the nozzles similar to how you level the build platform. Also, you can push an extruder up at any time during a print just by turning a knob (no extruder disassembly needed any more!)
It is a hand made part made out of a heat resistant resin (tolerates up to 129 Celsius) and it is extremely rigid (unlike the original carriage) to eliminate vibrations for a precise print.
This kit includes:
- A resin cast carriage
- Two adjustment knobs
- Four springs
- Belt securing part
- Wires securing part
- M3 x 10 mm flat head hex bolt
- M3 X 50 mm hex bolt
- M3 nut
What’s NOT included:
- Aluminum block (You already have one on your Replicator 2X)
• The kit is designed for Makerbot Replicator 2X.
• It may require minor modification for Makerbot Replicator 1 Dual.
• It may require minor modification for other dual extruder Makerbot clones.
• If you plan to upgrade your Replicator 1 or 2 to become dual extruder, this is the right part for you (modification may be required)
Please feel free to ask any questions