Parametric OpenSCAD model included. You can customize the following parameters (default value in parenthesis):
- step height and depth (4mm x 2.666mm)
- number of steps for the stairs (15) and for the leg (3)
- step angle (30 degrees)
- thickness (20mm)
- hole diameter (8.5mm)
- hole length (25mm)
- leg length (70mm)
- leg's tail thickness (40%)
- Place the leg as horizontal as you can (only the tip will touch thanks to the half cylinder)
- Place the screw as close as the part you can.
After some tries, I'm ending up using a step size of 4mm x 2.66mm. I tried with half but I was not getting a good grip because of my average print quality.
I updated the OpenSCAD model to set the default values to the one I'm using now.