This is a remix in progress.
I cut the front part of the model into 2 separate stl files. I scaled the bottom section of the front part by 300%. I then printed it using Simplify 3D to slice using 3 processes which I included here. I will upload the other parts as soon as I print them. I am very happy with the detail. There was only filing and knifing done so far. The process settings are for Wanhao i3, but if you view the settings you can still use the layer and fill info as well as the feed rates. The first print took almost 9 hours.
I used the cheap Inland Silver PLA filament from Microcenter. I get pretty good results with most Inland filament, but I do get more clogs than with Hatchbox or better. Inland filament seems a bit dry and more brittle, but you can't beat the price.
This is still a remix in progress. I don't like the thin front fin orientation. It makes for too weak a part. I am trying out laying them flat on the table. Simplify 3D has a place surface on bed command.