I had ordered this thing from AliExpress,
It's a very nice strong Nylon Extruded Effector with autoleveling, however, there were no instructions on how to make this autoleveling.
The holes on the effector where the with of that of an optical endwitch
So i designed a little part that let me use an Optical switch, and a 2mm allen key, or (as i did) an 2mm solid kopper wire that was bend in a 90 degree angle.
I turned it upside down to be able to use a spring from a ballpen to push the nozzel back into place. Very effective yet simple.
I bought the part here, but on Aliexpress there are some more shops who sell it.
searchwords: Kossel delta z-probe effector endswitch optical end E3D v5 v6
Some instructions for whats its worth...
- Drill the 2 holes that are a little elevated to 2,5mm or tap an M3 thread.
- The hole for the allen key or bend copper might be a bit tight, I drilled it to 2mm. for an Allen key it should probably be 2.2mm and it fit's tight.
- Cut a ballpoint spring in half and put it on the effector as is seen in the pictures.
- Place optical switch on the printed part and use 2 M3x16 screws
- Screw it into place, and be carefull with the spring.