My MendelMax 2.0's power supply has 110V going directly into the back, and the terminals were exposed. I found beekeeper's 12V cover, which was almost exactly what I needed. However, it didn't quite fit, which I only discovered after removing and attaching all the wires again.
So I created a modified version:
- The slot is a little taller, room for thicker plastic covers over the wires
- The slot is open on the bottom, so you don't have to remove the wires
- There is a small tab on one side that helps hold the cover in place, since it's under a pair of wires
Print, and then fit into place over the back of the power supply.