This uses the image_surface customizer tool (used for lithopanes) to make image based cookie cutters! Some limitations apply, you can only use greyscale sillhouette images where the sillhouette doesn't have any internal shapes. If the sillhouette has a slightly blurry edge, it will work the best since the cookie cutter will be smoother. Look at the images in the gallery for examples.
HEREâ€™S HOW YOU DO IT:
- Open Thingiverse Customizer.
- Select your preferred cookie cutter size, wall height, and thickness.
- Select a black and white silhouette image
- Click â€œCreate Thing,â€ and wait for Customizer to build your .stl file.
- Print your cookie cutter and start baking!
Suggested Slicing Settings:
Print with a .2 mm layer height and 2 shells.