This is a remix of the FireFly Version and an alternative frame for the Blade NanoQX (also FPV).
It fits the original NQX Cam or the additional Spektrum Micro Cam.
Its available for 6mm, 7mm and 8.5mm Motors.
You can bend the camera holder if you heat it up a bit, but be careful.
Frame size is at ~110 mm diagonal (m2m) and about 9 x 9 cm in length and width.
Frame weighs between 6g and 7g.
Example Setups that will fit and are tested:
- micro-motor-warehouse.com: CL-0615-11, CL-0615-14
- Standard NanoQx
- micro-motor-warehouse.com: CL-0720-12, CL-0720-14
- Standard Hubsan x4 H107L
- micro-motor-warehouse.com: CL-0820-15, CL-0820-17 Dark Edition
- Standard Hubsan x4 H107D, H107C
(for a proper fit, you should remove the motor plugs and solder the motors directly to the board):
- NanoQx Board (MOSFETs need to be replaced when using 8.5mm motors)
- NanoQx FPV Board
- MicroMWC (MOSFETs need to be replaced when using 8.5mm motors)
- SciSky (not tested by my own yet but should fit)
Cam and vTx:
- Standard Hubsan x4
- Standard Revell Atomium
- I recommend these for a flight duration of about 5-7min depending on your style and motors: 1s 3,7V 500mAh (http://r.ebay.com/a1v5I0)
- Velcro to strap it (10mm)
If you have questions, don't be shy. :)