Printed on an Ender 3 Pro, I reduced to about 80% size, mostly to save on printing time (and it still took over 40 hours)! Make sure you really pay attention to the supports you are putting under the shoulder tips. I had one failed attempt, and even on this finished version it broke on one side, but I managed to rescue it and glue it back together.
When it came to the painting this was my first ever attempt using an airbrush. I did a lot of post prep, sanding it down between 280-1200 grit before coating with a spray filler primer. I then used Tamiya paints with the airbrush giving it a complete coat of gold all over. I then gave it a little shading and definition with a gun metal gray, before spraying in Tamiya Clear Red. That seemed to be the best way of getting that lovely candy tone of red whilst letting the metallic finish of the gold show through. Finally, I used Tamiya Royal Blue (with a touch of pearlescent tint added) and a coating of Matt Laquer.
Overall I'm pretty happy with the finish. The shading is a bit heavy handed given it was my first go at airbushing, but not a bad start and needless to say it was an excellent design to work with!