This is my first complex 3D build! Decided to go patriotic with in Red White and Blue :p
Varied, 20% mostly, 4 layer walls all around.
Red, White, Blue, Orange
I use Simplify 3D mostly for my builds. I find it easier to use than Cura. BUT some parts of the build would not print from S3D. I found this build to be VERY educational between S3D, Cura, and the CR10S Pro. I started with the slide, which was made with S3D. Minimal supports, and it came out cherry. The grip though was giving me trouble though. I don't blame S3D for this, I have a wham bam print bed which is picky at times. For some reason I kept having an adhesion problem with the suports, not the slide itself. So I printed the grip with Cura because it makes a nice little bed under the supports for adhesion...... I learned later S3D has the same feature I just needed to turn it on. All the internals were made with S3D, except the small bits. I had to make those with Cura as one of the files would clip and would show a failed print in preview.
The other thing I learned, and found interesting... Everything printed in S3D was more accurate. The pin holes were correct and such. Yet all the items printed with Cura needed to be drilled out.
Also a small note to MHP. When the dart straightener is installed there is no place for the rubber band for the blauxback. I simply just drilled a hole in the rubber band path to the side.
Also I plan on making a barrel spring. Will post later on that.