Printed all pieces at .2mm and 15% infill. Very little supports were needed, and when they were it was inside-facing, so special thanks for the design of this model when it comes to that specifically! I included a picture guide of all of the pieces, 11 separate prints in total. I did not end up using most of the dowel connectors, as I found that the fit was worse and made separations between pieces more obvious. Super glue did most of the work there. The only ones I used were the shortest, widest one at the very center that connects the bottom of the blade (#8) to the guard pieces (1-4), and the two long and skinny ones that connect the handle (7), to the bridge piece (9), and down in to the pommel (5&6).
I started out with a shiny chrome silver spray paint, but thought it looked fake and too tacky being so shiny. So I covered that with a light coat of Rust-Oleum Hammered Antique Pewter, which has a bit of a rough, worn looking texture to it that I thought was perfect for the sword that lay broken for nearly a full age. Like most, I used heavy duty grade electrical tape for the handle, which does the job super easily and I think looks great.
The most obvious connection split is at the top, where the two blade pieces meet. I would recommend some really good sanding there before painting.
Rust-Oleum Hammered Antique Pewter:
Thanks so much for this model!!! I plan on hanging it next to the United Cutlery Anduril replica.