I don't remember the exact settings I used, but I used a small layer height and very high infill so it would be heavy enough to spin well
I printed a few of these for Chanukah and iterated until I found the settings that worked best for me. I settled on .1mm layer height, I used 3 shells, and set the infill and skin overlap settings to higher than normal to give it extra strength. I used ~25% infill for the main part and ~40% for the stem. The stem needs extra strength so it doesn't break when it falls on the floor (or is thrown across the room by a baby...), while the main part needs to be lighter so it'll be easier to balance when spinning it. When I used a higher infill for the main part it worked but was a little more cumbersome to spin.
I also had to scale the stem up to about 102% (x and y - I left it at 100% height), otherwise it was too small and required a lot of glue to stay in. This will depend on your printer calibration thought. I tried it at 103% and it was just slightly too big to fit.