Printed it with Filaments.ca provided PLA (Black), then repainted each using some acrylic paints. Did the inside Embryo Chamber over with some Vallejo Airbrush Chrome paint as well
Then printed the transparent vials with some Transparent Natural color PETG, decided not to print the cork for them as I want to maybe try putting some rubber ones inside and make it look more legit... And to be sure their air-tight if I did put any fluids inside of them so they don't spill inside if I move it around
very fun project! Thank you Cadcat!
Definitely use some supports for the outside shell piece, that overhanging spray nozzle towards the top tends to get droopy without some supports under there, would recommend even printing it upside down to spend less support material
no supports needed otherwise.