I instantly fell in love with this model when I found it on Thingiverse, and I instantly picked it for my next project. I was able to use a ton of my school's spare filament for the print, since I was going to paint it anyway. One thing I noticed though was that the mask isn't perfectly symmetrical vertically (excluding the wood grain. Nice job on that by the way). When I was sketching out the design on the forehead, I noticed that one was too close to the "brow"/eyes than the other. Regardless, I love this model and I had a blast putting it together. After giving the whole thing a few light washes to bring out the wood grain, the whole piece came to life!