Finally I post my "proto" version of this awesome Droid. First I want to thank you creators for the the original and the remixed x400 Files.
I printed it with layer height 0,3 to see how it goes and tried some painting and sanding utilities. I cant tell the real printing time, cause I used several printers. Maybe a week and all parts were done (inclusive the pack pack, which I didn't finished). I can not recommend 0,3 layer height. It causes endless need to rework the printed parts withe sanding tools and a lot of time.
Over all I'm happy that I finished it to this status, even with not optical perfection. I'll do some more work on it, for example reglue some parts... (there was a little accident. The sun burned to hot and you know what that mean :P)
The secend version with layer height of 0,1 is already in print, 3/4 is done :D