The last days i finished my OpenRC F1 Car Project https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:1193309 designed by barspin Daniel Norée.
Thank you, Daniel, for designing this great car!
All parts are printed with an Ultimaker Original Plus and Ultimaker PLA Filament. The Parts fitted very well and exact and it was a lot of fun to build.
Only the F104 rims and the servo saver had to be reworked.
The F104 Rims were to small for the Tamiya F104 tires, that i wanted to use. So I replaced them with the rims of DW1988 https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2876251
https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:3017254 by MrHDR
Also when using Tamiya F104 tires the original rear chassis is a bit to close to the tire, that I replaced it with that one:
https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2830779 by Dark-Hawk
Alternatively, you can also sand down a few millimeters from the original chassis.
The original servo saver has got too much play which transmits on the whole steering and is very dangerous on high speed.
I could not solve the problem by inserting washers to generate more pressure.
And that's why I printed this servo saver:
https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2592835 by Superclodbuster
At the end I wanted to have a nice rack for display the car and relieve the tires:
https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2872947 by yannickraw
Here i´ve got to cut the rear of the top plate in CAD, because my printer has got not enough space.