Printed at 300%
I used one of the Saracen heads and the arms from the Men at Arms file. The robe was fashioned by taking the tunic below the belt from one of the Men at Arms bodies and splitting it, creating two thighs so to speak. These were then rotated and merged into the upper legs of the knight using Cura. A little liquid plastic smoothed over the rough spots. Finally the original spear in the right arm was replaced by a more slender model I found.
I have come to the conclusion that I do not think in 3d, so handling a true 3d modelling software causes much frustration. I am pretty good at splitting, cutting and pasting different parts to do roughly the same thing so that is my wheelhouse so to speak.