Ran the print at 90% full size because I'm a doof and didn't realize that the side pieces had already been split up into manageable chunks. The whole print took about 20 hrs in 5 batches (core, corner, side 1, side 2, and side 3). I will say that it works with M3 x 20 screws and M3 nuts, but the nuts had to be forced into the slots with a pair of pliers. I did not use the optional springs but those should allow for smoother spinning. As far as I could tell those are pretty much pen springs that have been cut in half, so the easiest option to obtaining would be going to your local dollar store and buying a pack of pens just for those springs. I plan on updating the build after I have my wife dry brush it if that goes successfully.
I did rafts as it was suggested in the thingiverse post, but Angus from Maker's Muse says do not do this. I can confirm that on a raft you lose one of your alignment numbers per piece and this drastically increases the time and frustration to build.