I printed first the small version because I needed it 2h later. I then tried to paint it using non-adapted brushes and paint. It was also my first try at painting.. Anyway the print was too small and parts were broken during cleaning or not printed at all (my bad, I forgot to click "Print thin lines" in Cura).
Then I printed the big version. During the print, one support broke and I stopped the print. I think I shouldn't have and that it could have recovered but I restarted the print where it stopped and glued both parts together. The limit is still visible but not too much. I then did my best but I am new to painting shadows and highlights. I am not really satisfied with it at this point. I will need to learn then maybe I will come back to this print and try to improve it. It was fun though.