Printed on Monoprice MP10 with Monoprice PLA+ 220 and 55 at the bed.
100% infill, 100% flow, no supports, printed with a skirt, sliced in Cura, everything else standard.
I had to sandpaper the bottom to get the gears to release then they just were able to spin. The gears have a bit of slack in them and on one of them I can move the center gear down just a bit even. I started and tried to cut the bottom layer free and use a hex wrench to get them to move but was unsuccessful. I realized sanding was going to be easier and it was as the gears were only bound by the bottom layer not to each other.