This is a bit of a failed print. I tried printing it on my Photon, accepting I would lose a bit of each side of the funnel. Unfortunately, my printer was slightly out of true, meaning all the resin pooped on one side of the tank. When it started to run out, the left side failed while the right mostly finished.
I’d left it running overnight so I had no chance to top up the tank. I’ve since sliced the funnel top off in Tinker ad and reprinted it. As soon as I find someone with a bandsaw ill slice off the bad top and glue on the good one.
I’ll make a remix of the top and bottom bits so it can be more easily printed on the photon