I remixed UWcharlie1983's earring stand, adding the Triforce Flag symbol and
remixed one half of the rupee earring (this thing) to make the stand's base. I printed the rupee earrings as one piece, but didn't completely clear the previous color, making some of them two-colored (oops). For the green ones, my printer was not able to print a strong hole on the rupee for the jump ring, but a few of the red ones worked. I expect that if I used the method of printing each half separately then gluing them together, the holes would have been stronger.
I submerged the earrings into a cup of water that had some water beads in it. I found out that it's impossible to use tweezers to place the water beads, so I placed the earrings over the beads that sat on the bottom of the cup. For a few of them, I tried two water beads in one earring. This worked for one earring, but on another one of the beads broke when it inflated too much. Some of the earrings with just a single water bead also had the bead break on inflation. Some the beads in my batch grew larger than others. Now my earrings are like little amphibious pets: feed them water and the bead will stay inside the rupee. Leave them out for two days, and I think I'll see the bead shrink and roll out.