Crap this thing is satisfying LOL. It's every bit as fun as I remember as a child and annoys the dog, to the cat's amusement. 5 stars :)
Printed 0.3 mm layers on a 0.4 nozzle at 250'C, 100% fan (Hero v4), 60 mm/s inner walls / infill and 30 mm/s on outer walls and surfaces, 15 mm/s on the first layer with no fan, 60'C bed on PEI. A single blade of the spinning component lifted from the bed, so I dropped my speed to 50% on that part's printing and allowed it to 'iron' down, encouraging it with a warm metal implement. I think a brim would have been enough, or printing at a lower temperature but I wanted to control under extrusion at high speed. Killing the fan on the internal surface layers would have yielded a smoother surface in the inside but I didn't need to sand it after sanding the spinner. I clamped it on a Dremel mandrel and ran it over some 320 grit gently to smooth out the perimeter and surfaces which touch the main body. My settings left the holes tight but created a very solid part. I simply used a drill bit to bore them out by hand and smooth them, and every thing snapped together nicely. Using a round sanding stone bit on the Dremel, I gently routed a curve in the middle spindle and added a drop of Singer sewing machine oil, it spins really well.