On the pictures you can see my build, it's ready to start :)
Everything works fine, just finishing up some small things before my first print.
- Complete V-Core kit without motors because I wanted motors with connectors.
- Extra 2020 rail (460mm) for the enclosure system
- Power Supply Weho - 350Watt 24V
- 4 x Nema 17 steppers (SL42S247AX4)
- E3D V6 Gold Hot end (kit comes with hardened nozzle and lots of extras)
- Original BLTouch Smart
- Original Bondtech BMG Extruder.
- Pancake Nema 15 25mm stepper (17HS10-0704S) for the Bondtech
- Kenovo 600 Watt 220v 28x28 cm silicone heatingbed
- Lokbuild printsurface 305*305mm
- Duet 3D Ethernet (don't want wifi)
- Carlo Gavazzi RM1A48D25 Solid State Relais 25A 480V
- Lots of small material like extra screws, bolts, connectors.
- Several custom designed parts (you can find them on Thingiverse with source)
- Patience when crimping those freaking pins on the connectors for the Duet :)
Work to do:
- Cable protection sleeve for the bed cables.
- Tidy up the 220V parts in the enclosure.
- Design a material cooler.
- Design some corner pieces for the cable guides.
- Print a low friction spool holder.
- Add fixed HD IP camera to the printer
- Optional Paneldue 7 inch (I really like the DUET web interface and a small tablet is just as easy AND portable)
REAL PETG for all yellow parts PETG