I still need to fine tune my settings for this print, I ended up breaking it every attempt while removing supports. Currently I’m printing it straight up but might try on it’s back next time. This one snapped right at the ankles but it was a pretty clean break so I just glued it back on. I also found for best results with the axe to print it with the blade facing straight up and the wrist/back of the hand on the bottom with the handle running parallel to the bed.
Originally I had the infill at 75%, the same as I had done with the Son of frost model, but upped it to 100% after my second failure removing the supports.