Scaled 1/285 and painted with Tamiya paint. I printed the helicopter level with lots of supports. On the first one I broke the gun and almost took off the tail. I was more careful with the second one and didn't have any problems. I had to run the file through Make Printable before my slicer would handle it, but the nice thick canopy rails on the left side of mine disappeared for some reason.
Cutting out rotors is a pain. I used a punch for the top rotor - it cut out around 80% of the circle and I did the rest by hand. I couldn't find an appropriately sized punch for the tail rotors so I used a punch to score the plastic and then cut it out. Cutting round circles is not my strong point. I tried tracing a circle and using a compass but neither worked out.
All in all, a fun model of something different.