For more photos - Paint job stuff - and just in general check out my Flickr https://flic.kr/s/aHsmscYAQ9
Essentially I used 4 acrylic paints, one can of spray clear coat, and lots of magnets =]. Never painted anything like this before so it was a super fun project. Wanted to add moss and much more, but ultimately decided against it!
I will be doing more STUFF for my D&D group, and this was such a great addiction as well as a playable piece!
My hats off to the creator and everyone else, as I incorporated the open lock bases, the randomizer extra towers, and ultimately the original design.
Total Print Time = 58hrs
Painting and Finishing = 8hrs (mainly because I didn't know what I was doing haha)
I also streamed the painting process on my twitch so stop by when I am doing a creative stream! twitch.tv/king_ding_ah_ling