This was my try at a large print. I printed it over several days and I am please with how it turned out. I played around with the settings until I found a good combination of speed and resolution. I have it partially painted since the picture was taken, so I will update the pic when it is complete. This is my first print of this type and I am excited to try out some weathering techniques I have read about.
Printed on an Anet A8 with Sunlu ABS. I didn't use any supports except for the top piece. I printed most standing on the flat end. I seemed to get better quality printing vertical.
Thanks to Maxlarsen for making a great model!