I opted for the motorized version. Although instructions where not easy (No Italian here :-( ) I managed to select the right files eventually.
I used a 3mm carbon spare as the main axis which was a pain to fit to the space in the wings.
Printing went very good and I managed to get VERY light body, much less then the mentioned weights.
Next time I would try a 4 mm axis as the 3 mm showed some difficulty in high speeds.
Flight was VERY good. The plane glides like a bird, control is superb, and flight times went as long as 7 minutes on 550mah 3s battery.
This was a great experience and great learning.