I finally finished my HyperCube Evolution! It is a 200mm x 200mm x 200mm build volume. The Z axis travel is actually 195mm, but that is because I used a flexible shaft coupler instead of an integrated leadscrew stepper.
I printed all of the parts out of green Hatchbox PLA on my FLSUN Kossel Mini and borrowed many of the mechanical parts from that printer as well. I purchased the extrusions and rods from Misumi, and I would definitely recommend them as the parts I received were flawless.
Since I am using a glass print bed, I wasn't able to use the inductive proximity sensor listed in the BOM. I ended up designing a mechanical probe that utilizes a 3mm allen key and a standard microswitch. After autolevel probing, I use the G4 command to add in a 1 minute delay to allow me to rotate/slide the allen key up and out of the way before printing starts.
I used Cura to slice my first print, and the only setting I changed was dropping the speed to 30mm/s. It turned out pretty well, and I'm excited to crank up the speed and really get this printer dialed in!
Thanks to SCOTT_3D for an awesome printer design!
Some of the supports were challenging to remove.