I cut out the visor in Blender, replaced the breathing tubes with the flexible mic from a turtle beach head set and added rubber wire coating to the bottom edge and around the visor cutout. I just pulled the core from some wires I had sitting around and used edge cutters to make a slit in the wire coating. I used plaster of Paris to fill in the print layers and sanded the hell out of it for many hours. Paint was primed with auto primer, then chrome and finally an anodized metallic red. Clear coated after and weathered with rub n buff ebony, silver and finally dark washed with enamel thinned with rubbing alcohol. after everything was done the entire helmet was waxed with turtle auto wax. Visor is a piece of a Sprite bottle polished with turtle wax.
Scaled down to around 2 inches. Photos do not do this justice. Great model and I am very happy with how it turned out. Might try printing it full size if I get around to splitting the model.