Printed at 175% to use as a Christmas gift box. Easy print, came out great. No issues screwing them together; smooth as can be. They came out to 150mm tall.
I used 4 top and 4 bottom layers, 2 shells. I printed at 40mm/s to get a good finish on the parts. The bolt part took 5 hours, the nut part 3. The white one is Printrbot glow in the dark PLA. The silver one is Faberdashery Robot Silver PLA. I'm planning on post processing the white one with primer and paint to look more like a 'real' bolt and nut. But first, Christmas!
EDIT 12/22. I used 2 coats of automotive gray primer on the white print, followed by some light sanding. Then I sprayed it with several light coats of Krylon Original Chrome spray paint. Now I'm thinking of printing another and this time rough it up and age it so it doesn't look so 'new'. Hmmm.