Here's my make of Geoffro's excellent scorpion mask. I love how quickly single-part prints can come together!
- No sanding or material-related post-processing done
- Black acrylic paint was applied, then locked in with 1 coat of clear matte
- Mixture of 3 different browns used as a wash about 3 times
- 1 coat of clear matte afterwards
- 1" thick brown elastic strap (not pictured) attached to inside edges with CA glue/ activator
Had a blast weathering this one!
Surprisingly, 0.3mm layer height didn't seem to mar the detail.
My print took about ~8 hours