UPDATE: Added 2 pics.
Great modeling Meatswets! Had a ton of fun with this quick 2-piece (for me) build! Update later will have a picture with the finished product on my face for effect plus a head strap. May print out your updated version since putting the skull on was so much fun!
- NOTE: I printed the very FIRST version of MeatSwets' files before he updated
- I ran out of filament near the top of the front piece and recovered the print, only missing a layer or two. This was not due to the model.
- CA glued parts together
- Plastered + sanded joining areas + mistake area(repeated at least once)
- ~3 coats of filler primer
- 3 coats of matte black
- Acrylic white paint for the skull, drybrushed, 1 application
- 2 coats of matte clear coat
Split into 2 pieces to fit on my bed
3 top/bottom layers
Only used supports around eye holes