I don't claim to be any Jesse Perkins, however I thought I would share my E010 tiny whoop conversion instructions/pictures with you.
My aim was to be able to use the mylipo batteries as I already had tonnes from my tiny whoop, and also install the FX 798T on the E010
Here is a list of materials.
Quad - Eachine E010
Camera - FX798T
Wire - Cut and used from FX798T
Taranis module: Goebish
- Remove cover of Eachine e010.
- Print FX798T mount from here http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:1743076
- Screw on mount with back screw. You can also screw on sides if you can find 2 more screws.
- Cut FX798T cord so wires are as short as possible and solder to board and hot glue in 3d printed mount.
- Trim the front holder strap in the middle but cutting twice with pliers
- Now use the end of the cord you cut off the FX798T and solder to the top where u soldered the camera.
- Slide in your mylipo battery and connect!
- Happy Days