You're right. Thingiverse needed a griffin.
I've altered the model a little. I removed the base, made bigger rocks so the claws would print right, and added an Oxford cap (because the griffin is my friend's unversity's logo, and she just graduated). If anyone is interested, let me know and I can upload the stl.
Thanks for the model! It printed way better than I could have imagined. Print time 10 hours.
Support started at a 54% overhang. Model scaled to 150%. I've added a horizontal increase of 0,4mm (setting in Cura) which means it adds 0,4mm around the model everywhere. This way, the superthin wings have more body and print way better. Also, for cleanup, they are stronger and will less likely break. It needed an hour of cleanup, but it probably could've printed a bit cleaner with some tweaking.