I'm new to 3D printing, so it may be my fault, settings and whatnot. Also, this was one of my first successful prints ever, and it was done on a $250 printer from Amazon. Now that we know that this is most likely not the designer's fault, this piece required a lot of sanding and drilling to get to fit right on my keyboard. That being said, it was all really easy and merely tweaking to get it right. I am really happy with the results. This keyboard has had a single broken leg for over a year now, and I just assumed it would stay that way until I decided to throw it away. Thanks for posting this.
Raft was unnecessary, which I learned a few days after making this print.