I printed this at 90% only because I was worried it might not fit within the boundaries of my Afinia H480s but I think it would work fine. At least at 90% I save an hour of printing on each piece, almost.
I did one modification so far: I raised the display stand. I think I printed it at 100% though, duh.... because it won't fit in the mounting hole. I'll fix that later.
Also, I intend to make a modification that will include snap pegs so you won't have to glue it together at all, and modify the mounting hole and peg to work better. Will ask if that's ok, and if approved, will post my changes.
I have to say, though, that the ribbing inside the front engines is very difficult to clean up, especially with PLA. You'll note that in my photos I had not yet tackled that job. When I did, it didn't look that much better. I may do some remodeling to help there too.