Awesome lightsaber design! I used the remixed end pommel and more detailed side emitter vents found here: http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:1211976 . I also printed the extra piece from the other remix but did not use it due to it not having the wire and it would have made the wire have a gap which I was not willing to do to have the extra piece. I printed on an Ultimaker 2+ at 0.1 layer height with 25% infill and 3 shells with a 0.4mm nozzle. Total print time was 35hours but it came out very nicely. I then used some chrome paint I had lying around to give it the metallic effect and used my sister's nail varnish to paint the wires and other details. I think it turned out great and it feels great with a good weight to it. Great job to whoever designed it!
Used a 0.1mm brim to stop warping, was very easy to clean off but prevented all warping and curling leaving only very small seams between the parts rather than slight gaps which would have been there if warping had occurred.