I don't believe the hassle of making one of these photos go in correctly instead of upside down. I submit it the right way, and Thingiverse keeps turning it the wrong way up- FFS!
This is the 3rd version. The Peg positions were widened for the fourth (as current) and the holes have been slightly increased in size. I find the holes still a tiny bit too tight for my Ø3mm filament so I might run a 3mm drill through these holes too.
This was printed in red, with no support material.
Version 4 also has reception holes for the copper wire to loop back into when making the contacts for the battery.
I've powered a White LED direct on this holder.
I've also had an Arduino Pro (like a Nano) run off the 3.3V of this battery.
The Arduino Digispark USB didn't run too well, but a few leds went on.
I tested the assembly before using the Acetone and then used some cheap Nail Varnish Remover (as in Nail Varnish Remover that was cheap, rather than a Remover of Cheap Nail Varnish) to melt the ABS and form a nice little fit that should last a long time.
This is the perfect size to fit into my Pepper Pot Light - a System where a DC Step Up is used to take the power from a Nokia 3.2V Battery and then power two 12V LED Arrays. This is a great device for camping as it just floods the whole area with Light, and lasts for 45-60Minutes.