I printed at 75% scale which left all of the pin holes perfectly sized for wire brad pins.
Disappointed that the Vector Prime head was lost, I made a new one. Also a Sonic Screwdriver accessory.
Sorry no alt mode pics – some of the pins are still rough and some of the surfaces aren't perfectly sanded.
This is my second print of this design. The first one came out great but I gave it away, no pics. For this round I redesigned a few parts (linked here) to save on the post-print finishing. Even so, this is a fairly difficult project with a lot of fiddly hinges and tight tolerances. But it really pays off. The figure looks great and it's very posable.
The joints benefit a lot from careful part orientation and careful sanding after the fact. Use super glue or floor polish to shore up joints if you over-sand them. Print the lower legs, feet, etc, with denser infill; and the upper parts with less; for best stability.