This was printed on a Kickstarter version of the Deltaprintr using white PolyMax PLA.
The Deltaprintr is set at 60mm/sec and185 degrees, but I have to measure the actual temp as I've been told it cannot run at 60mm/sec and 185 degrees. The thermistor was replaced after being broken so the calibration may well be off.
The slicer used is Cura 15.02.1, Mac version.
This print had a seam around the middle that did not fully seal so it has Epoxy on it.
The Ocarina is barely playable, very airy sound and fiddly to get the breath correct. This requires more breath than a flute to produce not very clear sound.
Still, another 12 hole version I printed was completely unplayable, with no sound.
Later I may have another try at printing this, but at a much lower speed.
The print from my Deltaprintr shows small "Chicken Pox" in places as the overworked processor pauses in its movement to do calculations or something like that. I have started to look into upgrading the controller to something like a Beagle Bone Black, but may leave this printer alone and build another.
I am very happy with the Deltaprintr :)
Having just printed the Version 3 Ocarina I've decided to end this experiment.
This is the third one I have printed, starting with a 12 hole one, then the white one shown and finally the blue version 3.
Only the second one made any usable sound, and that barely worked.
This third one makes no sound at all.
Maybe it is something with my setup but I'm not going to peruse this further as it takes quite a bit of time to print each one and quite a bit of filament.
Thanks for the designs and I hope others have more success than me.