Did a filament change to the orange/red color on them at the same spot in each batch by inserting a pause command in the g-code (precede by a command to move the extruder head out of the way so it didn't sit and ooze on the part). Had some problems with the fins peeling up and warping until I removed the fan commands from the first cm or so of height, using windows notepad "replace" command to replace the M106 command with nothing, during the first half of the complete code. The tips of the pyramids were lumpy and misshapen (from not having enough cooling time between layers) until I tried reducing the extruder temp by 10 degrees C during the red layers. Adhesion was still good between layers. I ended up making 6 batches because there were a couple duds. Mine were just a little loose, but I'll drip some super glue in the joints, because it kind of wicks in to small gaps. If I had played with the flow rate multiplier, it would have been possible to get a perfect press fit. One idea for revision of the model would be to make the fins snap in with a modification to the fin and slot. As is it goes together pretty well, however. Thanks for sharing the model!