Figurine artist using ZBrush (and Fusion 360), I'm specialized in SLA printing. my 3D printer of choice is Form2 (by far!) even if I love playing with FDM prints to build cool models for my kids and friends.
Some making of I did of my 3D printed works:
- Demon Queen figurine: https://polyworkshop.fr/en/articles/making-of-demon-queen-figurine/
- 2B Maid version from NieR Automata: https://polyworkshop.fr/en/articles/making-of-2b-from-nierautomata/
- Kylo Ren helmet: https://polyworkshop.fr/en/articles/kylo-ren-helmet-making-of/
- Kylo Ren Lightsaber: https://polyworkshop.fr/en/articles/making-of-kylo-ren-lightsaber-star-wars-3d-print-zbrush/
- Han Solo in Carbonite: https://polyworkshop.fr/en/articles/han-solo-in-carbonite-star-wars/
I'm sorry, I don't create 3D models on request and I don't provide/sell my other models (like the one of the making-of listed above).
I Am A…Artist
Tools I Use…
Printers: Formlabs Form 2 , CR10S PRO , Alfawise U30 , Longer LK4 , alfawise U20 one , Slash PLUS , Longer Orange 30 , Wanhao GR1 , Photon S
Design Programs: ZBrush, Sculptris, Zbrushcore, Fusion 360
3D Design Skill Level